Mechanic (m/f/gn) Single Aisle
On behalf of our customer in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, we are looking as soon as possible for a Mechanic (m/f/gn) Single Aisle.
- Reading and applying word cards and applying custom processes
- Independent work according to drawings and regulations
- Extensive maintenance and repair work
- Repairing, disassembling and testing parts of different aircraft systems / lines; hydraulics, oil, cooling system, chassis, etc.
- Checking workmanship before quality control based on drawings
- Respect the safety rules in the halls and in and around the aircraft
- Education as Aircraft Structure Mechanics or industry mechanics with 2 years’ experience as aircraft structure mechanics
- License Cat A or Cat B (advantageous)
- Very well English, knowledge of German and/or French is a plus
- Flexibility and team spirit
- Ability to work in early and late shifts. Flexibility for night shifts and weekend is a plus
- Perspective for further education in our company
- International team
- Helpful and dedicated colleagues
- Short communication paths
- A team looking forward to working together
Do you recognize yourself? Achieving common goals is what makes a company? Being heard and listening to others is important?
Then we look forward to your application: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please don't hesitate to contact Martina Gauck at +49 40 39 99 37 37.