On behalf of our customer in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, we are looking as soon as possible for a
Aircraft electrician (m/f/gn)
- Perform removal and installation of electrical components on different supports following the technical documentation, mechanical & electrical drawings.
- Disconnect & connect wires, cables and elements composing control equipment, & electrical or electromagnetic equipment’s.
- Ensure electrical connections (wire stripping, crimping, assembling connectors, wire shrinking)
- Realize installation and maintenance of equipment’s
- Verify the conformity of the work by using as reference the technical documentation given with the work order Responsibilities and authority regarding QSE (quality, security, environment):
- Ensure that the FOD and safety rules are fulfilled
- Wear the required PPE and use the appropriate tools (calibration & validity)
- Apply the QSE Management System
- Work following the rules, procedures or processes of the intervention area
- Respect the quality rules on the work performed
- Ensure the integrity of aircraft systems and highlight any deviation to your supervisor
- Contribute to production continuous improvements to reduce the time spent per work orders and/or improve quality level
- Contribute to the analysis of non-conformities, to the definition and to the implementation of improvements actions
- Education as Aircraft electrician or qualification in electrics, electro-technique or electro-mechanics with 2 years’ experience in aeronautics
- Elevator driving license is an advantage
- Ability to work in early and late shifts. Flexibility for night shifts and weekend is a plus
- Intermediate English (B1/B2) is mandatory. Basic German and/or French are a plus
What do we offer?
- Perspective for further education in our company
- International team
- Helpful and dedicated colleagues
- Short communication paths
- A team looking forward to working together
Do you recognize yourself? Achieving common goals is what makes a company? Being heard and listening to others is important?
Then we look forward to your application: email@example.com
For further information please don't hesitate to contact Martina Gauck at +49 40 39 99 37 37.